Monday, July 9, 2007

Life's Little Miracles

David's older sister, Sherri, just had her baby on June 30th. So this weekend we drove to Benson, MN to see the new addition to the family!!This is Angel Marie Helmbrecht. She is sooo adorable.
David was feeding her a bottle and told me that I was going to burp her because he didn't want her to spit up on him. So he fed her and fed her and fed her. Well you can imagine what happened when I got her. Yep, she spit up all over me. I hadn't had her more than 2 minutes. But babies will be babies. I'm sure that since there is a little one now that we will be visiting family out there much more often.










AWWH!!!!









We also got a chance to go and see David's mom. She just bought a new house there in Benson.
David certainly looks like his mom. She was showing us some pictures of when he was a baby. Such a cute little boy he was!!
Well there is another adventure that we did this summer. Add that to the list!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

How cute! I love little tiny babies! How's Dave's sholder doing?

Emma said...

shoulder... Ü

Sara / David said...

The shoulder is doing alright. He starts physical therapy on it next week. He still can't lift much but some of the range of motion is back.