Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Happy Halloween!! I can't believe that it is already halloween! Where has the year gone?? These are our pumpkins that we carved this past weekend. Not bad eh?

This is my pumpkin. It took over an hour to do. And yes I was a little frustrated by the time I was done. It was the hardest one I have ever done. But it was worth it....I think!





This is David's pumpkin. I think he is cute!! This is the first pumpkin he has carved all by himslef. I guess he wasn't into doing them when he was younger. Not bad for a first timer!!
Anyways.....I hope everyone has a safe and happy halloween!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Very impressive! We didn't even carve pumpkins this year... I'm such a good Mom.
So how are the ol' wisdome teeth doing? Hope all went well and you're recovering quickly!
Let me know when you two want to take Andrina!