Sunday, September 20, 2009



It is official......we are done with college! YAY! It is such a weight off the shoulders to be done with school. It was a great journey though! I'm so grateful that David and I were able to do this big accomplishment together!

Now the search is on. David is now searching for the new career in the computer field.

Next task on the list of things to do......become A+ certified. We will hopefully be able to get this done before the year is over...That is the goal anyway.

After that, I know I will be taking some time off from school. I do see myself going back to school to learn computer programming. But that won't be for at least a year or so. I need a break. As for David, I'm not sure if he will be going back or not....I don't think he knows yet. Right now we are just enjoying the freedom from homework!

No comments: