Thursday, April 10, 2008

Excuse Me



Excuse Me Mother Nature....but I think you have the wrong season!!!

I just took this picture a few minutes ago. It just started snowing like crazy here about 2 hours ago. We are almost to the middle of April. We are not supposed to be having blizzards. We are supposed to get over a foot of snow!! No Way!! When it was winter I wanted snow but now that it is Spring....I would appreciate some Spring weather. What happened to April showers brings May flowers??? There is no part in that saying that says anything about SNOW.
We are supposed to be enjoying days like this. Be able to go to the lake and relax. Not shoveling off the sidewalks and driveways!
So I am officially saying it....mark this down....NO MORE SNOW.....until next winter, then it can come visit again. So Mother Nature....could you please fix the seasons and bring us spring weather instead of winter??

2 comments:

Emma said...

AMEN!
IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE THE SNOW!? WE JUST WANT TO GO OUTSIDE TO PLAY!!!

Val said...

Sure am glad I don't live in good old Minnesota! :)
So glad you found our blog! I hope I can stay better caught up with you now!