Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exciting News

Back in October, I had interviewed for a position as a PC Technician at the local hospital. I received a call back this past week offering me the position. So on December 29th, I will be starting my new job as a PC Tech for Sisu Medical Solutions. This will be nice since the hospital is only a few blocks away from our place. I may also have the opportunity to tansfer after we have graduated from school since the company is based out of Duluth, MN, which is where we would both like to live near. So that is a little bit of news that I thought I would share.

Hope Everyone Has A Safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Don't wat too much turkey!!

2 comments:

Kaytlin said...

Congrats double!!!!! That is way exciting. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Emma said...

Happy last week with Allina!!
I hope all goes well with your new job!!!