Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Official

Well, it's official. We are engaged!! This happened last weekend....or a couple weekends ago. We were in the mall and David said that we needed to go check out rings. We had been talking about getting married. So we went in and he had me pick out the ring so that he was sure I would like it. The next thing we knew, we were having it shipped out to get sized. I picked it up last weekend. All of the parents now know, so I thought we would post it.
Now comes for the stressfull part....planning the wedding.... as if I didn't have enough going on right now!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Congrats you two!! Such good news and such exciting (and stressful) days ahead as you plan a wedding!
Let me know if you need help with anything!!!
And hello, can't wait to see the ring next week!!!
CONGRATS!!

Sara / David said...

Thanks!! Trust me...if I have questions I know where to go...you and Pam!

Val said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. When are you gus getting married?

Sara / David said...

We are thinking sometime in June.